media disconnect event

Paresh Sawant paresh.sawant at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 09:22:44 EST 2007

Hi,
          I'm running wpa_supplicant on Wind-XP with CONFIG_USE_NDISUIO
defined. Ihave complied code in VS 2005. I see that
"MSNdis_StatusMediaDisconnect" type of event is NOT notified to
wpa_supplicant by WMI. I notice that "MSNdis_StatusMediaConnect" is notified
by WMI and the event handler is invoked appropriately. But it fails for
media_disconnect type. So in case of AP dissociates for some reason how can
the wpa_supplicant know the state of the station is
un-authenticated(state-1)?

- Paresh