Small code which gives output similar to "iwlist eth0 scan"

Raghavendra. S raghavendra.akkasali at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 06:50:22 EST 2007

Hi Dan,

 Actually in my case I want to get scan result first then configure
wpa_supplicant.conf and then I will enable wpa_supplicant. Because user has
to first see the scanned result and after that he can configure to which AP
he want to associate with and security models he want to use. So I need some
independent small AP scan code similar to "iwlist eth0 scan".

-Raghu.

--
Regards & Thanks
Raghavendra. S