Small doubt about wpa supplicant.

Raghavendra. S raghavendra.akkasali at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 21:22:58 EST 2007

Hi Dan,

 Thanx for your reply.

  Will you please tell me how to disassociate using supplicant. In my
case after enabling supplicant as daemon, i will get ip using dhcp client
and then start working. Once my work is done. I have to disassociate with
the AP rt? or just killing wpa_supplicant is enough?

Also as I am integrating wpa supplicant to some device. using iwlist to scan
is must or is there some other way by which I can get almost same output as
that of scan. If using iwlist is must then I have to port iwlist also. So I
am asking some thing that does provide same output like iwlist but with less
size.

-Raghu.

--
Regards & Thanks