wpa supplicant EAP-TTLS problem on marvell 8686...

Raghavendra. S raghavendra.akkasali at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 06:52:37 EST 2007

Hi All,

 I am configuring wpa supplicant to use EAP-TTLS on wpa supplicant ported to
marvell 8686. But have few raod block. Plz help me to solve the issue.
luckily i am not getting any error in RADIUS server side...

*1. Getting SSL connect error.*

SSL: SSL_connect:before/connect initialization

SSL: (where=0x1001 ret=0x1)

SSL: SSL_connect:SSLv3 write client hello A

SSL: (where=0x1002 ret=0xffffffff)

SSL: SSL_connect:error in SSLv3 read server hello A

SSL: SSL_connect - want more data

SSL: 102 bytes pending from ssl_out

SSL: 102 bytes left to be sent out (of total 102 bytes)

EAP: method process -> ignore=FALSE methodState=MAY_CONT decision=FAIL

*2. EAP entering failure state*

EAP: EAP entering state FAILURE

CTRL-EVENT-EAP-FAILURE EAP authentication failed

EAPOL: SUPP_PAE entering state AUTHENTICATING

EAPOL: SUPP_BE entering state FAIL

*my wpa_supplicant.conf as below*

update_config=1

eapol_version=1