RADIUS attributes missing in accounting Stop message

Felix Brack fb at ltec.ch
Tue Apr 10 07:48:15 EDT 2007

I use the madwifi driver. I am really not sure about the version. I think
I made a checkout some months ago. The file ath/version.h says:
'#define ATH_PCI_VERSION "0.9.4.5"'. Somehow this can't be true since
the current release is 0.9.3 according to www.madwifi.org.

I messed up the compiler on my system so compiling 0.9.3 of madwifi is
not possible at the moment. If it works again, do you think I should
give it a try?

By the way, hostapd is version 0.5.7.

Felix