802.1X Cofiguration query - can 802.1X authentication be optional?

lloyd lloyd at bristolwireless.net
Tue Sep 26 18:53:07 EDT 2006

I have received no reply to the mail below.  These features are cutting
edge in expensive productuion hardware, so it may be that the development
effort has not reached this stage.  Can the HostAP developers comment?  If
not, can someone let me know how to speak with (one of) them?

Perhaps this is a feature request.  Or perhaps it's so easy to configure
it's a dumb question.  Either way, I do not know but need to.

Many thanks in advance for your time guys,

-l