EAP-TLS works but is reset by Hostap

Atif Ikram Atif.Ikram at jdsu.com
Wed Sep 6 15:26:47 EDT 2006

I have gotten xsupplicant to work with hostap using EAP-TLS, however,
after 10 to 15 seconds (on average) it receives
EAP-Request-Identification from hostap which causes the xsupplicant to
restart.  From the logs of Hostap it looks like that it is sending id
request messages (to authenticated ports) when it receives a broadcast
message from other MAC address.  My question is it is true and why.
Also, how can I stop HostAp to re-request the Id request message to
authenticated client(s).