linksys WRT54GX2 replay counter bug?

Chuck T. freebsdfan at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 5 12:39:37 EDT 2006

Have you had a chance to look at my log and do you agree it's a Linksys bug?
  I'm suprised something this glaring has been around for so long
particularly when their other APs don't have the problem.  Perhaps they
farmed out the firmware for this AP to a different company than they used
for their other APs.  Who knows...

Chuck