HELP:(( HOSTAPD + XSUPPLICANT AND INTEGRATED EAP AUTHENTICATOR!!!!!!!!!

biri arwa arwaens at yahoo.fr
Mon May 22 13:31:10 EDT 2006

 HELLO,
 my name is arwa , master student in INT and I am
currently working with hostapd.
 EAP -MD5 not seem to work !( I need it to work as
example)
 in fact, I need some precision about how works the
integrated authenticator
 I do understand that it first do 802.11 association
and secondly 802.1X and
 after the eap state machine after receiving eap
identity request goes to the
 state DISCARD!! and after no authentication!!
 please I really need a response!