Which wireless LAN PCI adapter for HostAP?

Tran Thanh Dinh dinh107 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 24 06:08:01 EDT 2006

  Hi,

  I want to use HostAP on my desktop machine. I read
the README file and it says that I need a card based
on Prism 2/2.5/3 chipset. I was looking around online
and found this following list of cards based on Prism
2/2.5/3 chipset:
http://www.34t.com/box-docs.asp?doc=808

  Finally, I found 2 PCI cards which are:
NETGEAR MA311 - Network adapter - PCI
3COM 3CRWE777A PCI
But I couldn't find these 2 cards to buy. They seems
to be discontinued.

  Could you recommend me one compatible with HostAP
that I can still find at the market please?

  Thanks a lot for your help,
  Best regards,

Dinh Tran