how to use wpa_supplicant on wpa network with peap andcredentialing

Maureen Lai maureenlai at allion.com
Wed Jul 19 03:39:47 EDT 2006

I tried it without certificate file on my system right now and it works.

I just commented out "ca_cert="/etc/cert/ca.pem" in wpa_supplicant conf
file.

Now I'm sure you DONOT need a certificate for connection. :)

The certificates need to be installed manually. It wouldn't be generate
automatically in xp.