EAP-FAST under Windows XP

Jouni Malinen jkmaline at cc.hut.fi
Fri Dec 29 13:53:29 EST 2006

On Fri, Dec 29, 2006 at 11:24:04AM -0700, Michael Reilly wrote:

> Anyway since I filed the bug report the Quality Assurance group is asking me for
> a wpa_supplicant they can use to verify the fix.  For some reason I do not
> understand they use Windows boxes as the clients.  So do you know of a
> pre-compiled wpa_supplicant (and openssl if it is a separate binary on windows)
> with EAP-FAST support which I could download for them?

I don't currently build Windows binaries with a modified OpenSSL, so
there is no EAP-FAST support. However, I should upgrade the OpenSSL
library to the latest version anyway, so I could patch it at the same
time for EAP-FAST support and try to make the next release (0.5.7) with
EAP-FAST enabled. I hope to get this released within next couple of
days. If there are no extra problems with the OpenSSL library build
(it was a bit complex process involving cygwin due to my
crosscompilation setup with MinGW..), you should be able to get a
suitable binary at that point.