devicescape headers changed.

miknix miknix at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 12:22:52 EST 2006

Sorry.. I'm quite confused about this.
I thought wireless-dev tree was in sync with rt2x00 dscape..

I'm not using the wireless-dev.git tree. I'm using the dscape stack included
in the rt2x00 tarball.
My kernel is gentoo patched: 2.6.17-gentoo-r4

So.. latest hostapd builds against latest wireless-dev.git tree.
And I want to build hostapd with support to dscape driver to use my rt2x00
driver as master.
And the rt2x00 includes a different version of dscape.

Hostapd and rt2x00 must be built with same versions of dscape, right?
So what are my alternatives?