EAP-TLS logs

amit Singh amitd23.singh at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 01:52:27 EST 2006

Hi,
 If any one have sniffer(ethereal log) of EAP-TLS method for window XP
please share me for my refernce.I have properly configure Radius
server,WindowXP and AP for EAP-TLS method.I am able to see in ethreal
packets
 Client hello and Server Hello message but Window XP is not able to
authenticate to server.Through event viewer I had seen Error Crypto32.dll. I
think it is not supporting server_keycert.pem.I have client cert in pkcs12
format and root cert der format.and on server cert and root in pem
format.Please help me what could be issue...
here is more about versions:
FreeRADIUS Version 1.0.5
, D-Link(DI 524) AP with "WPA-EAP"

If any one have complete Ethereal log please share me so that I can get my
problem.It's not issue If you have linux system then it will be also
helpfull. Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Amit Singh.