EAP-FAST inner Auth Fails

ramprasad.rajendran at wipro.com ramprasad.rajendran at wipro.com
Mon Dec 11 08:35:15 EST 2006

Hi,

>>This is now fixed in the CVS version of wpa_supplicant (in
>>both 0.5.x and 0.6.x branches) and the fix is included in the
>>latest snapshots. I was able to complete EAP-FAST provisioning
>>and authentication against SBR with this version.

I downloaded the latest version from the CVS. I am still not through
with SBR and EAP-FAST. The initial request identity in
phase 2 goes through, but the EAP-FAST Phase2(MSCHAPv2) fails with a
reject :-(.

Attached is the log for supplicant

Is the radius server sending the PAC along with the EAP-MSCHAP reject
message?

----
Ram