#defines for customization

George S. Lockwood gslockwood at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 22:11:33 EDT 2006

thanks on the pipe.

yes on the dynamic method...you might recall an email I sent to you
(all) that outlined the steps I'd use.  I'd use exception handlers to
catch a reply buffer that was too small (and I have in an entirely
original supplicant I was building), but don't know if exceptions are
an option for this "universal" and linux based effort.

george