WPA_SUPPLICANT as a Service: Is there information on Installing, starting, etc.?

George S. Lockwood gslockwood at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 12:54:11 EDT 2006

Hello all,

Is there information on How To Install WPA_SUPPLICANT as a Windows Service?

All I have found in VS2005 is a .net solution for creating and
installing a Windows Service.  Does any know about a C++ (unmangaged)
project, help, document, tutorial on creating & mananging  one's own
Windows Services?

Further, has anyone taken the suggestion in the WPA_SUPPLICANT's
README file to use it as a service in windows?

I assume once it is installed it, one can use the standard, service
manager code to start, stop, restart, enable, disable it...

thanks so much,

george