Added to BLACKLIST

George S. Lockwood gslockwood at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 15:44:23 EDT 2006

Hello,

I am trying out many scenarios (use cases) of attempting connection /
authentications using the same SSID but with different networks.  The
networks have the same name but different authentication protocols.

After attempts with the 1st network, then the 2nd, and then back to the 3rd,
I find the bssid added to the "blacklist" and the supplicant refusing to
attempt any more attempts.

Why?

How can I force the bssid off the "blacklist" ?

here is the line I see:

1155929607.765625: Added BSSID 00:0d:97:00:48:0f into blacklist

When this happens, I receive an unsolicited "Disconnect" msg, how can I
"reset" the supplicant for subsequent attempts?

thanks so much,

george