WPA_CLI: Difficulty switching from 1connection to another

George S. Lockwood gslockwood at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 22:25:44 EDT 2006

I just want to make the same set of requests to the supplicant for every
connection / authentication attempt.

I will insure that all the "network" parameters are properly set before the
attempt.

but I want the same set of requests to handle a mispelled password for
instance (followed by a correction and reattempt) AND / OR to attempt to an
entirely different network (again with our without a correct password).  and
for the attempts to be attempted every time.

(I have multiple networks)

It seems like the attempts sometimes don't get started for some reason in
those scenarios (use cases) I just mentioned.

does this clear up my intentions??

thx,

george