hostap with kernel 2.6.15

madhuresh madhurag at iitk.ac.in
Mon Aug 14 00:28:46 EDT 2006

Hello friends,

I wish to patch some files with hostap and then wish to compile the
kernel. I have done this with hostap-drivers-0.4.7 with kernel 2.6.15.
But now i wish to work with kernel 2.6.15

i believe that now hostap is distributed with source of linux kernels
(>2.6.14) and we dont need to install it as external package. So i wish
to know, if there are any significant changes in the code apart from the
fact that now its placed with kernel source code. What points i have to
consider towards changing the patch files.

A quick reply will be highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance

-madhuresh