VS2005 Windows Project / Solution with VS2005 (not qt or mingw)

George S. Lockwood gslockwood at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 00:24:35 EDT 2006

I thought I'd just use the wpa_cli as guide to what I need in building a
class.  The class will end up being a COM component.

I'll take a look at what you  are saying about the .h.

did you receive my msg about what is the correct sequence of command for
connecting to one network profile, then disconnecting, then connecting to
another?  You asked me about sending you a console listing showing my
unsuccessful attempts, but I'd rather just try exactly your prescribed order
and follow your advice.

I've only found the description of the available commands in the
documentation, but now "How to" scenarios...

If not, I can resend that email to you to remind you.

thanks,

george