VS2005 Windows Project / Solution with VS2005 (not qt or mingw)

George S. Lockwood gslockwood at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 14:40:58 EDT 2006

Hello Jouni,

I guess I'm really interested in finding a non-specific-to-ming-or-qt gui
example.  The "dual interface" reference goes to the way that the wpa_gui
deals with the "un-solicited" messages by setting up a monitor_conn (and
appearently a read thread --I don't know qt).

Right now -today- I'm just trying to take the wpa_cli example and put it
into a class.  I shouldn't be having trouble with that, but I am getting
"unresolved external" errors apparently because I cannot link to the c-style
functions in common.c and oswin32.c modules.

I guess I've forgotten the declaration to allow this...can you tell me how
to link a c-style compiled function into a class in a cpp???

I think it would be fair for me to give you my class once I have it working,
if you can get me started and past this link issue, Jouni.  If you keep my
name out of it, I'll allow you to distribute it.

So really I don't want a UI (mfc or other) vs2005 project, but really a
wpa_cli as a class or help with my linkage issue...that would really help,

thanks so much!!

george