hostap + hostapd on Linux 2.4.32

Tim Niemueller hostap at niemueller.de
Sat Apr 29 11:23:34 EDT 2006

Jan Satko wrote:
> I also have 2.4 kernel and trying WPA setup.
> I have your error messages (yesterday) when i put tertiary firmware to
> prism2.5 card :-)

What tertiary firmware did you put on the card? I'm using the firmware
of the card itself.

> Can you post your output from:
> hostap_diag wlan0 ?

server:[~/hostap-utils-0.4.7]# ./hostap_diag wlan0
Host AP driver diagnostics information for 'wlan0'

NICID: id=0x800c v1.0.0 (PRISM II (2.5) PCMCIA (SST parallel flash))
PRIID: id=0x0015 v1.0.7
STAID: id=0x001f v1.3.5 (station firmware)

Did you get any further with your investigations or did you even get
this running? Does anybody else have a similar setup running?

	Tim

--
    Tim Niemueller <tim at niemueller.de>      www.niemueller.de