question about code

borgit borgit at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 18 11:11:30 EDT 2006

I am referring to the HostAP driver code, specifically we are working with
version 0.3.7.  What we want to do is to send a couple of integers in the
payload of a broadcast packet that we have created.  And to do this we need
to convert them to a string, because as far as I understand we can only send
strings.  Thanks for your idea of using the simple_strto* family of
functions, and I totally forgot about the sprintf function for int to string
conversion, it should work good.

Thanks again.