Machine authentication

Jacky wyqjnm at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 17:29:31 EDT 2006

Hi Bryan,

I have created an account logon ID as machine$, however ACS does not
think it is a machine authentication, come back with an error message
"External DB user access denied (Machine Access Restriction)"

I can not create an account with the name like "host/xxx", therefore
this approach is also not viable.

Does anyone have an idea how to fool ACS that it is a machine
authentication with wpa_supplicant / hostapd?

Jacky