authenticated but cannot pass traffic (updated with workaround for known bug in ipw2200 driver)

Jimmy Oliver jimmy.oliver at fastmail.fm
Thu Sep 8 11:40:04 EDT 2005


Ok I found a workaround for this issue.  It appears to be a known bug
with the current version of the ipw2200 driver/firmware.  To fix this,
load the
ipw2200 module with the option  modprobe ipw2200 hwcrypto=0.  The bugid
is 738 and can be found here
http://www.bughost.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=738.  A brief summary of
the issue:

The problem is you are using TKIP for GTK, and CCMP for PTK.
And our driver has problems in supporting this mixed mode.

For now you can:
1. using hwcrypto=0 when loading the ipw2200 driver or
2. configuring the AP to use same encryption algorithm for GTK and PTK.

And you should use the patch in bug #729 if you want to use CCMP.

Thanks,
Hong


This drove me crazy for 2 days strait.  Hopefully someone searching the
list will find this useful.

-Jimmy


On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 10:39:42 -0400, "Jimmy Oliver"
<jimmy.oliver at fastmail.fs> said:
> Hello everyone! I have just subscribed to the list since I have been
> unable to figure this one out on my own...
> 
> Authentication seems to work without issue, but I cannot pass traffic. 
> I have gotten a packet capture of the auth process using ethereal and
> compared with the auth process from my powerbook on the same network. 
> They seem identical and the powerbook can pass traffic fine.  The same
> laptop when booted into win2k works fine as well.  I think it is either
> an ipw driver issue, or wpa_supplicant issue.  Any pointers would be
> appreciated since I have been working on this for 2 days with no
> success. 
> 
> 
> Here are the details of my setup:
> Dell Latitiude D610
> Ubuntu Linux (Hoary)
> CARD=intel 2200bg ipw2200 driver version  1.0.6
> wpa_supplicant v0.3.9
> 
> Here is the contents of my wpa_supplicant.conf
> 
> 
> ***START CONFIG ************
> ap_scan=0
> 
> network={
>         ssid="SSID_REMOVED"
>         bssid=00:0A:B7:FE:04:2E
>         scan_ssid=0;
>         eap=PEAP
>         key_mgmt=IEEE8021X
>         identity="removed"
>         password="removed"
>         ca_cert="/etc/cert/root.pem"
>         phase2="auth=MSCHAPV2"
>         eapol_flags=3
> }
> ***END CONFIG*********************
> 
> Here is the output of
> #/usr/local/bin/wpa_supplicant -d -i eth1 -D ipw -w
> -c/etc/wpa_supplicant.conf
> Initializing interface 'eth1' conf '/etc/wpa_supplicant.conf' driver
> 'ipw'
> Configuration file '/etc/wpa_supplicant.conf' ->
> '/etc/wpa_supplicant.conf'
> Reading configuration file '/etc/wpa_supplicant.conf'
> ap_scan=0
> Priority group 0
>    id=0 ssid='SSIDREMOVED'
> Initializing interface (2) 'eth1'
> EAPOL: SUPP_PAE entering state DISCONNECTED
> EAPOL: KEY_RX entering state NO_KEY_RECEIVE
> EAPOL: SUPP_BE entering state INITIALIZE
> EAP: EAP entering state DISABLED
> EAPOL: External notification - portEnabled=0
> EAPOL: External notification - portValid=0
> wpa_driver_ipw_init is called
> Own MAC address: 00:12:f0:97:ab:cf
> wpa_driver_ipw_set_wpa: enabled=1
> wpa_driver_ipw_set_key: alg=none key_idx=0 set_tx=0 seq_len=0 key_len=0
> wpa_driver_ipw_set_key: alg=none key_idx=1 set_tx=0 seq_len=0 key_len=0
> wpa_driver_ipw_set_key: alg=none key_idx=2 set_tx=0 seq_len=0 key_len=0
> wpa_driver_ipw_set_key: alg=none key_idx=3 set_tx=0 seq_len=0 key_len=0
> wpa_driver_ipw_set_countermeasures: enabled=0
> wpa_driver_ipw_set_drop_unencrypted: enabled=1
> Setting scan request: 0 sec 100000 usec
> Wireless event: cmd=0x8b06 len=8
> RTM_NEWLINK, IFLA_IFNAME: Interface 'eth1' added
> RTM_NEWLINK, IFLA_IFNAME: Interface 'eth1' added
> Wireless event: cmd=0x8b15 len=20
> Wireless event: new AP: 00:0a:b7:fe:04:2e
> Association event - clear replay counter
> Associated to a new BSS: BSSID=00:0a:b7:fe:04:2e
> No keys have been configured - skip key clearing
> Network configuration found for the current AP
> EAPOL: External notification - portControl=Auto
> Associated with 00:0a:b7:fe:04:2e
> EAPOL: External notification - portEnabled=0
> EAPOL: External notification - portValid=0
> EAPOL: External notification - portEnabled=1
> EAPOL: SUPP_PAE entering state CONNECTING
> EAPOL: txStart
> EAPOL: SUPP_BE entering state IDLE
> EAP: EAP entering state INITIALIZE
> EAP: EAP entering state IDLE
> Setting authentication timeout: 10 sec 0 usec
> RTM_NEWLINK, IFLA_IFNAME: Interface 'eth1' added
> RX EAPOL from 00:0a:b7:fe:04:2e
> Setting authentication timeout: 70 sec 0 usec
> EAPOL: Received EAP-Packet frame
> EAPOL: SUPP_PAE entering state RESTART
> EAP: EAP entering state INITIALIZE
> EAP: EAP entering state IDLE
> EAPOL: SUPP_PAE entering state AUTHENTICATING
> EAPOL: SUPP_BE entering state REQUEST
> EAPOL: getSuppRsp
> EAP: EAP entering state RECEIVED
> EAP: Received EAP-Request method=1 id=1
> EAP: EAP entering state IDENTITY
> EAP: EAP-Request Identity data - hexdump_ascii(len=44):
>      00 6e 65 74 77 6f 72 6b 69 64 3d 43 30 78 57 31   _networkid=XXXXX
>      72 65 50 72 30 31 2c 6e 61 73 69 64 3d 4d 57 34   XXXXX,nasid=MW4
>      2d 53 31 2c 70 6f 72 74 69 64 3d 30               -S1,portid=0
> EAP: using real identity - hexdump_ascii(len=13):
>      43 4f 52 50 5c 6a 69 6f 6c 69 76 65 72            DOMAIN\username
> EAP: EAP entering state SEND_RESPONSE
> EAP: EAP entering state IDLE
> EAPOL: SUPP_BE entering state RESPONSE
> EAPOL: txSuppRsp
> EAPOL: SUPP_BE entering state RECEIVE
> WPA: EAPOL frame too short, len 53, expecting at least 99
> RX EAPOL from 00:0a:b7:fe:04:2e
> EAPOL: Received EAP-Packet frame
> EAPOL: SUPP_BE entering state REQUEST
> EAPOL: getSuppRsp
> EAP: EAP entering state RECEIVED
> EAP: Received EAP-Request method=1 id=2
> EAP: EAP entering state IDENTITY
> EAP: EAP-Request Identity data - hexdump_ascii(len=44):
>      00 6e 65 74 77 6f 72 6b 69 64 3d 43 30 78 57 31   _networkid=XXXXX
>      72 65 50 72 30 31 2c 6e 61 73 69 64 3d 4d 57 34   XXXX,nasid=MW4
>      2d 53 31 2c 70 6f 72 74 69 64 3d 30               -S1,portid=0
> EAP: using real identity - hexdump_ascii(len=13):
>      43 4f 52 50 5c 6a 69 6f 6c 69 76 65 72            DOMAIN\username
> EAP: EAP entering state SEND_RESPONSE
> EAP: EAP entering state IDLE
> EAPOL: SUPP_BE entering state RESPONSE
> EAPOL: txSuppRsp
> EAPOL: SUPP_BE entering state RECEIVE
> WPA: EAPOL frame too short, len 53, expecting at least 99
> RX EAPOL from 00:0a:b7:fe:04:2e
> EAPOL: Received EAP-Packet frame
> EAPOL: SUPP_BE entering state REQUEST
> EAPOL: getSuppRsp
> EAP: EAP entering state RECEIVED
> EAP: Received EAP-Request method=25 id=123
> EAP: EAP entering state GET_METHOD
> EAP: initialize selected EAP method (25, PEAP)
> EAP-PEAP: Phase2 EAP types - hexdump(len=1): 1a
> TLS: Trusted root certificate(s) loaded
> EAP: EAP entering state METHOD
> EAP-PEAP: Received packet(len=6) - Flags 0x21
> EAP-PEAP: Start (server ver=1, own ver=1)
> EAP-PEAP: Using PEAP version 1
> SSL: (where=0x10 ret=0x1)
> SSL: (where=0x1001 ret=0x1)
> SSL: SSL_connect:before/connect initialization
> SSL: (where=0x1001 ret=0x1)
> SSL: SSL_connect:SSLv3 write client hello A
> SSL: (where=0x1002 ret=0xffffffff)
> SSL: SSL_connect:error in SSLv3 read server hello A
> SSL: SSL_connect - want more data
> SSL: 100 bytes pending from ssl_out
> SSL: 100 bytes left to be sent out (of total 100 bytes)
> EAP: method process -> ignore=FALSE methodState=CONT decision=FAIL
> EAP: EAP entering state SEND_RESPONSE
> EAP: EAP entering state IDLE
> EAPOL: SUPP_BE entering state RESPONSE
> EAPOL: txSuppRsp
> EAPOL: SUPP_BE entering state RECEIVE
> WPA: EAPOL frame too short, len 46, expecting at least 99
> RX EAPOL from 00:0a:b7:fe:04:2e
> EAPOL: Received EAP-Packet frame
> EAPOL: SUPP_BE entering state REQUEST
> EAPOL: getSuppRsp
> EAP: EAP entering state RECEIVED
> EAP: Received EAP-Request method=25 id=124
> EAP: EAP entering state METHOD
> EAP-PEAP: Received packet(len=1012) - Flags 0xc1
> EAP-PEAP: TLS Message Length: 2275
> SSL: Need 1273 bytes more input data
> SSL: Building ACK
> EAP: method process -> ignore=FALSE methodState=CONT decision=FAIL
> EAP: EAP entering state SEND_RESPONSE
> EAP: EAP entering state IDLE
> EAPOL: SUPP_BE entering state RESPONSE
> EAPOL: txSuppRsp
> EAPOL: SUPP_BE entering state RECEIVE
> IEEE 802.1X RX: version=1 type=0 length=1012
> WPA: EAPOL frame (type 0) discarded, not a Key frame
> RX EAPOL from 00:0a:b7:fe:04:2e
> EAPOL: Received EAP-Packet frame
> EAPOL: SUPP_BE entering state REQUEST
> EAPOL: getSuppRsp
> EAP: EAP entering state RECEIVED
> EAP: Received EAP-Request method=25 id=125
> EAP: EAP entering state METHOD
> EAP-PEAP: Received packet(len=1008) - Flags 0x41
> SSL: Need 271 bytes more input data
> SSL: Building ACK
> EAP: method process -> ignore=FALSE methodState=CONT decision=FAIL
> EAP: EAP entering state SEND_RESPONSE
> EAP: EAP entering state IDLE
> EAPOL: SUPP_BE entering state RESPONSE
> EAPOL: txSuppRsp
> EAPOL: SUPP_BE entering state RECEIVE
> IEEE 802.1X RX: version=1 type=0 length=1008
> WPA: EAPOL frame (type 0) discarded, not a Key frame
> RX EAPOL from 00:0a:b7:fe:04:2e
> EAPOL: Received EAP-Packet frame
> EAPOL: SUPP_BE entering state REQUEST
> EAPOL: getSuppRsp
> EAP: EAP entering state RECEIVED
> EAP: Received EAP-Request method=25 id=126
> EAP: EAP entering state METHOD
> EAP-PEAP: Received packet(len=277) - Flags 0x01
> SSL: (where=0x1001 ret=0x1)
> SSL: SSL_connect:SSLv3 read server hello A
> TLS: tls_verify_cb - preverify_ok=1 err=0 (ok) depth=1
> buf='/DC=com/DC=COX/DC=DOMAIN/CN=CCI INTERNAL CA'
> TLS: tls_verify_cb - preverify_ok=1 err=0 (ok) depth=0
> buf='/CN=CATL2ACS02'
> SSL: (where=0x1001 ret=0x1)
> SSL: SSL_connect:SSLv3 read server certificate A
> SSL: (where=0x1001 ret=0x1)
> SSL: SSL_connect:SSLv3 read server done A
> SSL: (where=0x1001 ret=0x1)
> SSL: SSL_connect:SSLv3 write client key exchange A
> SSL: (where=0x1001 ret=0x1)
> SSL: SSL_connect:SSLv3 write change cipher spec A
> SSL: (where=0x1001 ret=0x1)
> SSL: SSL_connect:SSLv3 write finished A
> SSL: (where=0x1001 ret=0x1)
> SSL: SSL_connect:SSLv3 flush data
> SSL: (where=0x1002 ret=0xffffffff)
> SSL: SSL_connect:error in SSLv3 read finished A
> SSL: SSL_connect - want more data
> SSL: 198 bytes pending from ssl_out
> SSL: 198 bytes left to be sent out (of total 198 bytes)
> EAP: method process -> ignore=FALSE methodState=CONT decision=FAIL
> EAP: EAP entering state SEND_RESPONSE
> EAP: EAP entering state IDLE
> EAPOL: SUPP_BE entering state RESPONSE
> EAPOL: txSuppRsp
> EAPOL: SUPP_BE entering state RECEIVE
> IEEE 802.1X RX: version=1 type=0 length=277
> WPA: EAPOL frame (type 0) discarded, not a Key frame
> RX EAPOL from 00:0a:b7:fe:04:2e
> EAPOL: Received EAP-Packet frame
> EAPOL: SUPP_BE entering state REQUEST
> EAPOL: getSuppRsp
> EAP: EAP entering state RECEIVED
> EAP: Received EAP-Request method=25 id=127
> EAP: EAP entering state METHOD
> EAP-PEAP: Received packet(len=69) - Flags 0x81
> EAP-PEAP: TLS Message Length: 59
> SSL: (where=0x1001 ret=0x1)
> SSL: SSL_connect:SSLv3 read finished A
> SSL: (where=0x20 ret=0x1)
> SSL: (where=0x1002 ret=0x1)
> SSL: 0 bytes pending from ssl_out
> SSL: No data to be sent out
> EAP-PEAP: TLS done, proceed to Phase 2
> EAP-PEAP: using label 'client EAP encryption' in key derivation
> EAP-PEAP: Derived key - hexdump(len=64): [REMOVED]
> SSL: Building ACK
> EAP: method process -> ignore=FALSE methodState=CONT decision=FAIL
> EAP: EAP entering state SEND_RESPONSE
> EAP: EAP entering state IDLE
> EAPOL: SUPP_BE entering state RESPONSE
> EAPOL: txSuppRsp
> EAPOL: SUPP_BE entering state RECEIVE
> WPA: EAPOL frame too short, len 73, expecting at least 99
> RX EAPOL from 00:0a:b7:fe:04:2e
> EAPOL: Received EAP-Packet frame
> EAPOL: SUPP_BE entering state REQUEST
> EAPOL: getSuppRsp
> EAP: EAP entering state RECEIVED
> EAP: Received EAP-Request method=25 id=128
> EAP: EAP entering state METHOD
> EAP-PEAP: Received packet(len=75) - Flags 0x01
> EAP-PEAP: received 69 bytes encrypted data for Phase 2
> EAP-PEAP: Decrypted Phase 2 EAP - hexdump(len=36): 01 7c 00 24 01 50 45
> 41 50 20 41 75 74 68 65 6e 69 74 63 61 74 69 6f 6e 20 49 6e 20 50 72 6f
> 67 72 65 73 73
> EAP-PEAP: received Phase 2: code=1 identifier=124 length=36
> EAP-PEAP: Phase 2 Request: type=1
> EAP: using real identity - hexdump_ascii(len=13):
>      43 4f 52 50 5c 6a 69 6f 6c 69 76 65 72            DOMAIN\username
> EAP-PEAP: Encrypting Phase 2 data - hexdump(len=18): [REMOVED]
> EAP: method process -> ignore=FALSE methodState=CONT decision=FAIL
> EAP: EAP entering state SEND_RESPONSE
> EAP: EAP entering state IDLE
> EAPOL: SUPP_BE entering state RESPONSE
> EAPOL: txSuppRsp
> EAPOL: SUPP_BE entering state RECEIVE
> WPA: EAPOL frame too short, len 79, expecting at least 99
> RX EAPOL from 00:0a:b7:fe:04:2e
> EAPOL: Received EAP-Packet frame
> EAPOL: SUPP_BE entering state REQUEST
> EAPOL: getSuppRsp
> EAP: EAP entering state RECEIVED
> EAP: Received EAP-Request method=25 id=129
> EAP: EAP entering state METHOD
> EAP-PEAP: Received packet(len=75) - Flags 0x01
> EAP-PEAP: received 69 bytes encrypted data for Phase 2
> EAP-PEAP: Decrypted Phase 2 EAP - hexdump(len=36): 01 81 00 24 1a 01 81
> 00 1f 10 fc a5 90 04 1d 14 4d 42 4d 5f 10 09 6c 41 c7 e2 43 41 54 4c 32
> 41 43 53 30 32
> EAP-PEAP: received Phase 2: code=1 identifier=129 length=36
> EAP-PEAP: Phase 2 Request: type=26
> EAP-PEAP: Selected Phase 2 EAP method 26
> EAP-MSCHAPV2: Received challenge
> EAP-MSCHAPV2: Authentication Servername - hexdump_ascii(len=10):
>      43 41 54 4c 32 41 43 53 30 32                     CATL2ACS02
> EAP-MSCHAPV2: Generating Challenge Response
> EAP-MSCHAPV2: auth_challenge - hexdump(len=16): fc a5 90 04 1d 14 4d 42
> 4d 5f 10 09 6c 41 c7 e2
> EAP-MSCHAPV2: peer_challenge - hexdump(len=16): 01 0d 99 e9 47 b1 2a 1a
> 05 09 7c 23 85 2f e2 ee
> EAP-MSCHAPV2: username - hexdump_ascii(len=8):
>      6a 69 6f 6c 69 76 65 72                           username
> EAP-MSCHAPV2: password - hexdump_ascii(len=8): [REMOVED]
> EAP-MSCHAPV2: response - hexdump(len=24): 0e 66 b4 dd 6a 75 e9 2a 6e bf
> 0e 04 a8 45 9f 83 6d 8b d0 8c fe 12 e8 3a
> EAP-PEAP: Encrypting Phase 2 data - hexdump(len=72): [REMOVED]
> EAP: method process -> ignore=FALSE methodState=CONT decision=FAIL
> EAP: EAP entering state SEND_RESPONSE
> EAP: EAP entering state IDLE
> EAPOL: SUPP_BE entering state RESPONSE
> EAPOL: txSuppRsp
> EAPOL: SUPP_BE entering state RECEIVE
> WPA: EAPOL frame too short, len 79, expecting at least 99
> RX EAPOL from 00:0a:b7:fe:04:2e
> EAPOL: Received EAP-Packet frame
> EAPOL: SUPP_BE entering state REQUEST
> EAPOL: getSuppRsp
> EAP: EAP entering state RECEIVED
> EAP: Received EAP-Request method=25 id=130
> EAP: EAP entering state METHOD
> EAP-PEAP: Received packet(len=91) - Flags 0x01
> EAP-PEAP: received 85 bytes encrypted data for Phase 2
> EAP-PEAP: Decrypted Phase 2 EAP - hexdump(len=51): 01 82 00 33 1a 03 81
> 00 2e 53 3d 31 33 39 37 42 44 33 38 37 36 33 33 38 44 45 38 42 44 34 33
> 31 30 43 30 35 46 43 45 37 43 36 46 32 45 34 45 35 43 39 41
> EAP-PEAP: received Phase 2: code=1 identifier=130 length=51
> EAP-PEAP: Phase 2 Request: type=26
> EAP-MSCHAPV2: Received success
> EAP-MSCHAPV2: Success message - hexdump_ascii(len=0):
> EAP-MSCHAPV2: Authentication succeeded
> EAP-PEAP: Encrypting Phase 2 data - hexdump(len=6): [REMOVED]
> EAP: method process -> ignore=FALSE methodState=CONT decision=FAIL
> EAP: EAP entering state SEND_RESPONSE
> EAP: EAP entering state IDLE
> EAPOL: SUPP_BE entering state RESPONSE
> EAPOL: txSuppRsp
> EAPOL: SUPP_BE entering state RECEIVE
> WPA: EAPOL frame too short, len 95, expecting at least 99
> RX EAPOL from 00:0a:b7:fe:04:2e
> EAPOL: Received EAP-Packet frame
> EAPOL: SUPP_BE entering state REQUEST
> EAPOL: getSuppRsp
> EAP: EAP entering state RECEIVED
> EAP: Received EAP-Request method=25 id=131
> EAP: EAP entering state METHOD
> EAP-PEAP: Received packet(len=43) - Flags 0x01
> EAP-PEAP: received 37 bytes encrypted data for Phase 2
> EAP-PEAP: Decrypted Phase 2 EAP - hexdump(len=11): 01 83 00 0b 21 80 03
> 00 02 00 01
> EAP-PEAP: received Phase 2: code=1 identifier=131 length=11
> EAP-PEAP: Phase 2 Request: type=33
> EAP-TLV: Received TLVs - hexdump(len=6): 80 03 00 02 00 01
> EAP-TLV: Result TLV - hexdump(len=2): 00 01
> EAP-TLV: TLV Result - Success - EAP-TLV/Phase2 Completed
> EAP-PEAP: Encrypting Phase 2 data - hexdump(len=11): [REMOVED]
> EAP: method process -> ignore=FALSE methodState=DONE
> decision=UNCOND_SUCC
> EAP: EAP entering state SEND_RESPONSE
> EAP: EAP entering state IDLE
> EAPOL: SUPP_BE entering state RESPONSE
> EAPOL: txSuppRsp
> EAPOL: SUPP_BE entering state RECEIVE
> WPA: EAPOL frame too short, len 47, expecting at least 99
> RX EAPOL from 00:0a:b7:fe:04:2e
> EAPOL: Received EAP-Packet frame
> EAPOL: SUPP_BE entering state REQUEST
> EAPOL: getSuppRsp
> EAP: EAP entering state RECEIVED
> EAP: Received EAP-Success
> EAP: AS used the same Id again, but EAP packets were not identical
> EAP: workaround - assume this is not a duplicate packet
> EAP: EAP entering state SUCCESS
> EAPOL: SUPP_BE entering state RECEIVE
> EAPOL: SUPP_BE entering state SUCCESS
> EAPOL: SUPP_BE entering state IDLE
> WPA: EAPOL frame too short, len 46, expecting at least 99
> RX EAPOL from 00:0a:b7:fe:04:2e
> EAPOL: Received EAPOL-Key frame
> EAPOL: KEY_RX entering state KEY_RECEIVE
> EAPOL: processKey
> EAPOL: RX IEEE 802.1X ver=1 type=3 len=57 EAPOL-Key: type=1
> key_length=13 key_index=0x2
> EAPOL: EAPOL-Key key signature verified
> EAPOL: Decrypted(RC4) key - hexdump(len=13): [REMOVED]
> EAPOL: Setting dynamic WEP key: broadcast keyidx 2 len 13
> wpa_driver_ipw_set_key: alg=WEP key_idx=2 set_tx=0 seq_len=0 key_len=13
> WPA: EAPOL frame too short, len 61, expecting at least 99
> RX EAPOL from 00:0a:b7:fe:04:2e
> EAPOL: Received EAPOL-Key frame
> EAPOL: KEY_RX entering state KEY_RECEIVE
> EAPOL: processKey
> EAPOL: RX IEEE 802.1X ver=1 type=3 len=44 EAPOL-Key: type=1
> key_length=13 key_index=0x83
> EAPOL: EAPOL-Key key signature verified
> EAPOL: using part of EAP keying material data encryption key -
> hexdump(len=13): [REMOVED]
> EAPOL: Setting dynamic WEP key: unicast keyidx 3 len 13
> wpa_driver_ipw_set_key: alg=WEP key_idx=3 set_tx=128 seq_len=0
> key_len=13
> EAPOL: all required EAPOL-Key frames received
> WPA: EAPOL processing complete
> Cancelling authentication timeout
> EAPOL: SUPP_PAE entering state AUTHENTICATED
> WPA: EAPOL frame too short, len 48, expecting at least 99
> RX EAPOL from 00:0a:b7:fe:04:2e
> EAPOL: Received EAPOL-Key frame
> EAPOL: KEY_RX entering state KEY_RECEIVE
> EAPOL: processKey
> EAPOL: RX IEEE 802.1X ver=1 type=3 len=57 EAPOL-Key: type=1
> key_length=13 key_index=0x1
> EAPOL: EAPOL-Key key signature verified
> EAPOL: Decrypted(RC4) key - hexdump(len=13): [REMOVED]
> EAPOL: Setting dynamic WEP key: broadcast keyidx 1 len 13
> wpa_driver_ipw_set_key: alg=WEP key_idx=1 set_tx=0 seq_len=0 key_len=13
> EAPOL: all required EAPOL-Key frames received
> WPA: EAPOL processing complete
> Cancelling authentication timeout
> WPA: EAPOL frame too short, len 61, expecting at least 99
> 
> 



More information about the HostAP mailing list