Virtual WiFi on Linux? StarOS Vxworks IX-420 gizmo

Tom Sharples tsharples at qorvus.net
Thu Oct 20 13:15:30 EDT 2005

Somewhat relatedly, has anyone out here tested the new StarOS Vxworks
implementation which they supply embedded on a 2 or 4 Atheros radio IX-420?
Lonnie has made some fairly remarkable claims as to throughout & adjacent
channel performance: 11 non-overlapping channels in 2.4 each running 6 mb/s
net throughput, and even more outstanding performance claims in 5 Ghz.
Unclear what channel-coding stuff is going on.

I just received this kit from StarOS and it's sitting in my shop with no-one
here having time to test it at present.

Tom Sharples
President
Qorvus Systems, Inc.