Senao 2511 CD Plus ext2 (was Problem with SMC2532W-B V2 (0xd601 0x0010)

Michael Krigsman mkrigsman at documentation.com
Sun Oct 2 20:01:54 EDT 2005

I have a Senao 2511 CD Plus ext2 giving the same type of errors:

   prism2_enable_aux_port: was not disabled!?
   prism2_enable_aux_port(0) timed out
   Wifi0: valid PDA not found
   hfa384x_setup_bap - timeout before kernel

This is a prism 2.5 card and works perfectly in Windows, so it is not the
hardware. I have tried both hostap and wlan_ng with no luck. The card is
new.

Can anyone suggest a way to troubleshoot this? Thank you.