switch to (really) CONNECTED state in wpa_supplicant 0.3.9

Jouni Malinen jkmaline at cc.hut.fi
Sun Nov 20 13:55:16 EST 2005

On Sun, Nov 20, 2005 at 05:07:26PM +0200, Bar, Eitan wrote:

> I would like to insert my own hook into wpa_supplicant 0.3.9 to be called after STA is (really) associated and all key negotiation is complete.
>
> Is there such a spot in the code?

There is probably not a single place in 0.3.9 for this, but I did change
0.4.x to allow this to be done easily. In other words, you could either
move to 0.4.x or try to port the change to 0.3.x. The place to look for
this is in wpa_supplicant_set_state() in wpa_supplicant.c and the place
where wpa_msg() is called with WPA_EVENT_CONNECTED prefix.