Bridge delay.

roby roby at netrotter.net
Tue May 31 09:32:49 EDT 2005

Hi Jouni,

   I'll try to answer your questions:

1)What is this speculation about Michael MIC based on?
Please do not care of this conjecture, I know it is wrong.

2)Do you see the same behavior if you test without using WPA?
No I did not make any test without WPA.. I'll try.

3)How did you analyze the traffic?
Using Ethereal from the mobile station, end from another computer on the DS.

4)Did you look at what frames are being sent between the AP and client by
using a wireless sniffer?
Yes and the access point bridge just the 802.1x messagges... It seems to
wait a little while before open the controlled port.

Thk,
Roby.