Zaurus 5500 PDA

Jeff Elkins jeffelkins at earthlink.net
Fri May 27 10:59:10 EDT 2005

I've got a very basic newbie question...

I'm running a Zaurus 5500 with a custom rom (not Open Zaurus) and I'd like to
add hostap support. I've got a working arm cross-compiler and have
successfully compiled kernels and modules, but never external modules, just
the stuff in the kernel tree.

I'm confused on how to integrate hostap into my source tree. I changed the
makefile to a KERNEL_PATH pointing to my source and placed the driver
directory under drivers/pcmcia...obviously, it didn't work.

Could someone help me with this baby-step?

Thanks,

Jeff Elkins