Testing wpa_supplicant on Windows

Josh Howlett josh.howlett at bristol.ac.uk
Thu May 5 12:38:44 EDT 2005

I have the opportunity shortly to test wpa_supplicant on a large number of
machines running a variety of Windows OSes at different patch levels.
However, I want to make it as easy as possible for the testers to install.

I was wondering whether it were possible to remove the need for the WinPcap
installation by compiling wpa_supplicant appropriately? I know nothing
about development in a Windows environment, and would greatly appreciate
any assistance...

best regards, josh.

Josh Howlett, Networking & Digital Communications,
Information Systems & Computing, University of Bristol, U.K.
'phone: 0117 928 7850 email: josh.howlett at bris.ac.uk