Bridge MAC addr learning from WiFi port

Jon-Olov Vatn vatn at imit.kth.se
Mon Mar 28 04:33:04 EST 2005

Hi,

I'm not sure if it applies to your case, but I initiated an email
discussion on hostap and bridging code interaction some time ago.
(In case you want to search the mail archives, the subject line was
"Question on HostAP, IAPP link layer update and bridge station cache").

I have not followed what has happened since then, so I cannot say
how relevant it is today. You may be interested in sections 4.1-4.2
of http://www.it.kth.se/~vatn/research/handover-perf.pdf

BW J-O