Question about Access Point roaming time interval

eduardgv eduardgv at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 07:00:49 EST 2005

Hi,

I find your experiment interesting. Is your client loading the AP with
traffic, is it receiving traffic from the AP or there is no traffic at
all?

I think that if the client acts as "sender", it shall perform a faster
handover since it is not getting layer 2 ACKs and hence, it realizes
the AP is down. I think values from 300 to 500 ms should be measured.

I 'd be grateful if you post the results ;)