Host-base Mode + selective scanning

Marcin Dabrowski daber at student.uci.agh.edu.pl
Wed Mar 23 00:26:02 EST 2005

	Is that true that host-based mode is only accesible in
AP mode ??

	To implement selective scanning I need possibility to send
probe requests and to process all received frames. But it seems that
it can be achieved only in master mode with host roaming mode set to
2. Unfortunately master mode makes AP from my card :(

Also in master mode card receives all frames from all channel. Is it
possible to force card to receive frames from chosen channels ?

Another question is how to distinguish from which channel frame was
received ?

Thanks,
Marcin