Implementation of EAP-PSK

Dario Tonesi tonybox at inwind.it
Fri Mar 18 09:58:17 EST 2005

Hi to everyone!

I need some info about wpa_supplicant and EAP-PSK.
1) Have any of you used wpa_supplicant to authenticate with EAP-PSK?
2) Do you know which authentication server implements EAP-PSK?

I'm using as client: wpa_supplicant 0.3.6 (it is supposed to implements EAP-PSK)
with madwifi (driver) on Linux kernel version 2.4.27.
The authentication server is a patched versione of FreeRADIUS (downloaded from
http://perso.rd.francetelecom.fr/bersani/EAP_PSK/Release3.0/freeradius-snapshot-20040329.tar.gz)
that is supposed to support EAP-PKS.
Unfortunately, even if it looks like I set every parameter correctly, I cannot
autheticate the client to the network by means of EAP-PSK.

Could any of you please help me?
Thankyou in advance
Dario