Release candidate for the next stable release (0.3.9-rc1)

Romano Giannetti romanol at upco.es
Fri Jun 3 08:48:30 EDT 2005

On Wed, May 18, 2005 at 08:56:52PM -0700, Jouni Malinen wrote:
> I would hope to release this after about a week or so of testing. In
> addition to the testing I can do, it would be useful if you would be
> able to test whether this version has introduced any regression and
> report any problems to the Host AP mailing list.

I tested here wpa_supplicant 0.3.9-rc2 (801.1x with cisco servers,
PEAP/MSCHAP2, ndiswrapper driver) without any noticeable regression.

Thanks!

       Romano

--
Romano Giannetti             -  Univ. Pontificia Comillas (Madrid, Spain)
Electronic Engineer - phone +34 915 422 800 ext 2416  fax +34 915 596 569