AR5112 card working with madwifi-bsd, hostapd-0.4.1, wpa_supplicant-0.4.1(and openssl-0.9.7g)

Victor Yeo yeosv at ndc.com.tw
Fri Jun 3 00:35:14 EDT 2005

good'day,

Using Ar5213 card, I use hostapd-0.4.1 with latest madwifi bsd
branch, i can compile, after i run, i get these
errors:

What is the reason? In .config file, i set
CONFIG_DRIVER_MADWIFI=y and comment out
CONFIG_DRIVER_BSD. Could this be the reason?? Thanks
for any help.

victor

# hostapd -d hostapd.conf
Configuration file: hostapd.conf
madwifi_set_iface_flags: dev_up=0
br0: port 1(ath0) entering disabled state
Using interface ath0 with hwaddr 00:0b:6b:34:88:d0 and
ssid 'MyWireless'
madwifi_set_ieee8021x: enabled=1
madwifi_configure_wpa: group key cipher=1
madwifi_configure_wpa: pairwise key ciphers=0x2
madwifi_configure_wpa: key management algorithms=0x2
madwifi_configure_wpa: rsn capabilities=0x0
madwifi_configure_wpa: enable WPA= 0x1
ioctl[IEEE80211_IOCTL_SETPARAM]: Invalid argument
ath0: DRIVER Error enabling WPA/802.1X!
IEEE 802.1X initialization failed.
rmdir[ctrl_interface]: No such file or directory
madwifi_set_privacy: enabled=0
madwifi_set_ieee8021x: enabled=0
madwifi_set_iface_flags: dev_up=0
Rgds,