PCMCIA 802.11g + WEP in Debian Sarge?

Joachim Schiele js at dune2.de
Tue Jul 26 06:49:25 EDT 2005

On Tuesday 26 July 2005 03:34, John Buttery wrote:
Hey,

you could have a look at the orinoco cards. (which kernel are you using? 2.4.x
or 2.6.x?)
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=45000&item=5792438467&rd=1&ssPageName=WD2V
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=45000&item=5791574268&rd=1&ssPageName=WD2V

I've used the 802.11b (only) card with kismet and airsnort but now my ipw2200
supports this also and there is no need for this card anymore.
I think they have built the driver into the 2.6.x branch now and it should be
quite stable so far.

There might be better solutions tough.
Just my 2 cents.
Joachim