Question regarding memory footprint of wpa_supplicant (PSK only)

Bar, Eitan eitanb at ti.com
Sun Jul 24 11:45:35 EDT 2005

I'm a newbie here, so first of all - Hi All :-)

I was wondering if anyone has any information regarding the approximate
memory footprint of the wpa_supplicant? (size of disk, heap usage,
etc)....

(I quick-browsed through the list archive but couldn't find any
reference...)

Since the memory footprint depends on build configuration - let's say I
would only like to use the WPA(/WPA2)-PSK configuration.

I would really appreciate any kind of information you can supply...

Thanks!

 Eitan