T-mobile WPA

Jouni Malinen jkmaline at cc.hut.fi
Wed Jul 20 22:58:21 EDT 2005

On Wed, Jul 20, 2005 at 10:36:06AM -0400, Harold Naparst wrote:

> Here's my latest session. It looks like we're making some progress, but I'd
> appreciate some
> guidance.....

Indeed, this log shows a successful association and completion of
EAP-TTLS phase 1. However, phase 2 is failing. Either the authentication
server does not like your identity string or, more likely, it does not
like EAP being used in phase 2. You could try the other options by
setting phase2 parameter in the network block with one of the following
values:
    phase2="auth=PAP"
    phase2="auth=CHAP"
    phase2="auth=MSCHAP"