wpa_supplicant run AFTER my nic trys to get address

and hansen and0806 at yahoo.dk
Sat Jul 2 11:41:21 EDT 2005

Use a init script and start wpa_supplicant
from a runlevel with S and K softlinks
I use mandrake, it uses some redhat tools to control
this
"service" and "chkconfig"
"service" for manual start and restart
"chkconfig" to control automatic start in runlevels
if your system uses full runlevels then you
have a /etc/rc.d and a /etc/rc.d/init.d
check them out
whats in /etc/rc.d/rc3.d/ and starts with an S gets
started in runlevel 3 and
whats in /etc/rc.d/rc5.d/ and starts whit an K gets
killed in runlevel 5
the number after S or K controls what you are looking
for.

Best Regards
Lasse Jensen