Hardware Support

Andargor The Wise andargor at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 2 04:58:04 EDT 2005

Hostap supports 11g and 11a hardware with drivers like
madwifi:

http://madwifi.sourceforge.net/

Madwifi is for the Atheros family of chipsets (D-Link,
et. al.). Make sure you get the BSD branch driver,
which is where development is concerntrated. Don't be
mislead by the BSD tag, it compiles fine on Linux (and
other *NIXes, supposedly).

Snapshots available at: http://madwifi.otaku42.de/BSD/
or read the docs for the BSD branch CVS.

Andargor