Can't connect ndiswrapper+wpa_supplicant <-> madwifi+hostapd using WPA-PSK+TKIP

Mon Jan 10 12:17:52 EST 2005

Thanks for your reply. I tried what you recommended and it failed in the
same way when using only tkip . ccmp even refused setting a key at
all :-( Is there a posting on the madwifi list on that issue? A quick
search on it gave me no results.. only one guy having the same prob and
no one replied to him yet..

/tobi