Senao txpower

Peter Abrahamsen peter at amandrai.net
Fri Feb 25 15:04:36 EST 2005

You're perfectly right. We ought not be using amps at all. However, that's
the design I was given. In order to not use them at this point, I'd have to
wait a few weeks for new connectors, and I'd rather not do that for business
reasons. It certainly seems like getting rid of them is the best idea in the
long range, though.

Here is the physical situation: a soekris board with two minipci cards
inside a custom waterproof case. Two amps are beneath the soekris board, in
the box. The box will be about 4m from a 24dB parabolic. The remote site is
about 8-9 miles away. So, theamp is over kill.

Thanks,