HostAP Homepage -- busted links...

Jouni Malinen jkmaline at cc.hut.fi
Tue Feb 8 22:25:20 EST 2005

On Tue, Feb 08, 2005 at 03:37:51PM -0500, Tony Espy wrote:

> FYI... it seems that a few of the links on the HostAP homepage are
> busted.  Specifically the "COPYING", "README" and "FAQ" links just above
> the download links.

There was a power outage in Helsinki last night and the server had some
problems recovering from this. Let's just say that fixing a system with
corrupted /var partition over a remote connection while being more than
6000 km away from the said server is not exactly what I would call fun.

I believe everything is fixed now.