problem with 4 way handshake over wired driver

Javi Bustamante webo_ at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 7 12:45:34 EST 2005

Thanks for your quick answer Jouni,

I know that the 4 way handshake is not used over wired autentication, but as
a part of a research proyect I am interested on doing it.
As you say it is not possible to do it directly with wpa_supplicant and
hostapd, but ¿Would it be any possibility to force it changing the source
code? ¿Is this possibility obvius or would it implied lots of modifications?
¿which part of the code is in charge of this?

Again, thanks is advance,

Javi