how to retrieve stat info in driver from application?

Amy, Mei-Hsuan Lu amylu at cmu.edu
Sun Apr 10 19:23:59 EDT 2005

Hi Folks,

Recently I am writing a UDP socket application. My problem is that when
sendto() returns, it does not mean the packet is sent successfully by
driver. However, I hope my application can get this info and decide to
retry without waiting to NACK from the receiver side. The user
application seems having no way to know such information. Does anybody
know any good way to get this information from in a user application?

Thanks in advance
Meihsuan Lu