Preparations for 0.2.5 release

Jouni Malinen jkmaline at cc.hut.fi
Thu Sep 23 21:56:49 EDT 2004

On Thu, Sep 23, 2004 at 11:37:11PM +0100, Pedro Ramalhais wrote:

> Would you include the ipw2100 driver interface for wpa_supplicant? If
> you would, could you wait a bit until the next ipw2100 driver is out?

I would be happy to include ipw2100 driver interface. However, I would
like to see it first added to the development branch and once that has
received some testing, I can merge it to the 0.2.x branch and for the
next 0.2.x release. I consider 0.2.5 release to be bug fix release and
don't think it should wait for this. 0.2.6 release can be made once the
ipw2100 interface is ready.