Madwifi, wpa_supplicant and WE-17

Nana Kofi Asumadu lilnana at netspeed.com.au
Tue Sep 14 19:13:17 EDT 2004

> Did you rebuild all components (kernel, madwifi modules, wpa_supplicant)
> after having merged WE-17? Did wpa_supplicant build use correct header
> files from madwifi (i.e., the ones from the version you are now using)?

Yes, I rebuild all the components including the kernel, madwifi modules
and wpa_supplicant after updating WE-17.  I rebuilt
wpa_supplicant using the current cvs of madwifi drivers.  WPA works fine
with WE-16.  it's just WE-17 that I am getting that message:

ioctl[IEEE80211_IOCTL_SETOPTIE]: Argument list too long

Nana K. Asumadu
Email: lilnana at netspeed.com.au
Website: http://www.netspeed.com.au/lilnana/index.html
Mobile : + 61 405 590 466

                               DISCLAIMER

This email and any attachment(s) are intended for the addressed
recipient(s) only.   If you have received this email by accident, I urge
you to notify the sender and delete this email and any attachment(s)
immediately.    Any unauthorised use, disclosure or reproduction of any
information in this email without the prior consent of the sender is
strictly prohibited and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the
law.    No representation is made that this email or any attachment(s)
are free of viruses. Virus scanning is recommended and it's the
responsibility of the recipient(s).